Phil Stones says – Well, the vaccine is supposed to sterilize both male and female, so I guess is stands to reason the first effect would be shown by women.
- Dr. Kate Clancy, a University of Illinois associate professor, said that she’d heard people had experienced changes in their menstruation since getting vaccinated
- Her tweet prompted other women to share changes to their own periods
- Several reported that they were bleeding more heavily and for longer than they had before getting the vaccine
- A few said they began menstruating in the middle of their cycles, days or weeks before they were supposed to
- Experts aren’t sure why some women might see changes to their periods, and so far there is not enough data to know whether it is connected to the vaccine
- A small study this year found that some participants saw changes to their menstruation after contracting the virus
Spread the love