Prince Andrew reportedly spent time at billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s New York mansion at the same time as the convicted paedophile was subjecting one of his sex slave victims to horrifying abuse, according to a new investigation.
According to the Mail on Sunday, there is “compelling evidence” that the woman – who was in her 20s at the time of the Duke of York’s visit – was groomed by Epstein as a teenager, sexually assaulted and forced into a fake lesbian marriage with one of his accomplices.
The newspaper also claims that the abuse she suffered was so “perverted” that lawyers deemed it too graphic to be included in official public legal documents.
It’s now alleged that Andrew’s infamous 2010 visit to Epstein’s $113 million Upper East Side home occurred while the victim was also under his roof, casting doubt over the royal’s persistent claims that he knew nothing of his former friend’s crimes.
The Queen’s son has long maintained he never saw anything suspicious during his time with Epstein.
The Mail also claims that a source, who was inside the property at the time, believes the victim may have even given Andrew a foot massage while he and Epstein held a private screening of The King’s Speech.
The Duke of York has previously been accused of having sex with another of Epstein’s victims, Virginia Giuffre Roberts – claims he has repeatedly denied.
In January, a US prosecutor sensationally announced that Andrew had “not been co-operating” with authorities covering the Epstein case.
US lawyer for the Southern District of New York Geoffrey Berman said prosecutors and the FBI had repeatedly contacted Andrew’s lawyers to follow up on his previous pledge to help with the investigation.
Berman’s remarks are at odds with comments Prince Andrew made about the matter last year.
“Of course, I am willing to help any appropriate law enforcement agency with their investigations, if required.”
Berman said his office did not usually comment on whether people were co-operating with authorities. He said he decided to call out Prince Andrew because of his public comments on the matter.
“However, in Prince Andrew’s case, he publicly offered, indeed in a press release, offered to co-operate with law enforcement investigating the crimes committed by Jeffrey Epstein and his co-conspirators,” Berman said.
The Duke of York has been under fire for months for his association with Epstein, who was facing child sex trafficking charges before his prison suicide on August 10.
The late financier was also accused of procuring young girls for his friends, including Andrew, who has vehemently denied the allegations.
Prince Andrew faces new allegations of sexual misconduct in a documentary about the late convicted sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein.
Steve Skully, a former IT worker for Epstein’s Little Saint James Island, claims Andrew groped a young woman while on Epstein’s private Caribbean island in the early 2000s.
“It was probably around 2004, I saw Prince Andrew,” Skully said in the Netflix documentary Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich, according to the Daily Beast, which reported that the woman was likely Virginia Roberts Giuffre.
“He was at the pool. He was with at that time an unknown girl to me. She was young. She didn’t have any top on. They were engaged in foreplay. He was grabbing her and grinding against her,” he added.
“You tell yourself that you didn’t know for sure and you never really saw anything,” Skully also said, E! News reported, “but that’s all just rationalization. Jeffrey Epstein, he was a guy who concealed his deviance very well — but he didn’t conceal it that well.”
Epstein was found dead in his Manhattan correctional facility cell while awaiting trial for new charges of child sex trafficking last August. A chief medical examiner in New York City later determined that the disgraced billionaire killed himself.
Andrew’s relationship with Epstein has been scrutinized since the financier was arrested last summer.
Giuffre, who alleged she was Epstein’s sex slave, also accused Andrew of raping her three times in the early 2000s. The British prince has denied all allegations of sexual misconduct.
The royal withdrew from public duties in November.