Millions of children spend their formative years under mask and hygiene restrictions – that could damage them severely.
Photo: Yakov Hanzelmann / Shutterstock.com
“Protecting children from all dangers is my damned father’s duty,” sang Reinhard Mey. Our offspring currently need protection from the rigid corona regime in schools. Serious damage is done to our sons and daughters through masking and distance rules, through constant ventilation in freezing cold and the suppression of their vital needs for contact and impartiality – both physically and mentally. In addition, their self-confidence is broken by the constant suggestion that they are a changing risk of infection. In addition, conformism and submission to constraints are trained. Which generation is growing up there? Do we think our children are not systemically relevant and are we therefore only too willing to sacrifice them on the altar of the prevailing corona narrative? We must finally defend ourselves against the organized lovelessness to which our children are exposed.
As a historian, I have been deeply appalled for months at how ultimately a whole society, whole nations, can be led into division and, above all, irrationality on the basis of mass PCR tests alone.
For weeks I have been wondering: Where is the so-called academic elite of Europe from history, political science, sociology and psychology that stands up and calls out: Enough!
With a total “war against the virus”, according to Emmanuel Macron, – as in any war – thousands or millions of “civilians” – in this case healthy people – lose their livelihoods, make sick, and ultimately kill (1).
Where are the many celebrities in Europe from science, art, literature, music and film who come together in public and shout: Enough! We demand an end to Covid-19 totalitarianism, not just in the media!
Three years ago the renowned German historian Philipp Blom, who lives in Vienna, wrote the admonishing book: “What is at stake!” Meanwhile everything is at stake: human rights, social peace, freedom, democracy, prosperity, work, tolerance, public health – not because of the virus, but the highly disproportionate nature of measures such as “lockdown” – and simply human dignity.
For all these humane achievements people fought for centuries and many lost their lives. These achievements are not a law of nature, not divisible, not negotiable, not interpretable and also not measurable.
It was not without reason that the greatest peacemaker of all time, Mahatma Gandhi, gave us a warning: Whoever accepts injustice in silence is complicit!
As a reminder: totalitarianism and fascism are intellectual children of Europe. Between 1914 and 1970, around 100 million people died in all world wars and civil wars, in all totalitarian societies in Europe, both with right-wing and left-wing ideologies.
All of Europe’s totalitarian systems – National Socialism, Stalinism, Italian fascism, Franco’s dictatorship in Spain, etc. – they were all made possible not by those in power, not by the leaders and commanders, but without exception and again and again by the tolerant or silent majority. By the informers, but also by the discouraged and fearful. By those concerned about their belongings. In the end, almost everyone lost everything: belongings, honor and human dignity.
I am writing here not only as a historian and childhood researcher, but primarily as a father of three.
Most of the public play facilities for children were closed on World Play Day for Children on May 29th and World Children’s Day on June 1st, while beer gardens and hardware stores had been open for weeks.
A society that implicitly says that children and young people are not “systemically relevant” does not want a future!
Since the end of March at the latest and until today, all international studies on SARS-CoV-2 have shown the following: Children and young people play no role in the infection process, they rarely become infected and, if at all, they usually do not get sick at all (2).
A positive PCR test result does not automatically mean: infected! Every journalist – also in Germany and Austria – should be familiar with, understandable and comprehensible. And infected with SARS-CoV-2 does not automatically mean that you get Covid-19.
It is not without reason that every PCR test manufacturer points out: The test is not suitable for diagnostic purposes.
Therefore, mask compulsory and quarantine for children and adolescents, based solely on a positive PCR test, are child abuse and simply a crime of humanity.
Because to this day there is not a single evidence-based medical and therefore no legal justification!
The “Parents Stand Up” initiative carried out a nationwide survey among schoolchildren about the requirement for masking in schools. A first interim report of 2,300 questionnaires shows the following devastating picture:
For example, 44.1 percent of the students surveyed suffer from breathing difficulties. 73 percent of headaches, 86.4 percent of fatigue, 65.7 percent of concentration disorders, 38 percent of dizziness and around 36 percent of anxiety states.
As a reminder, for centuries the schools of Europe were primarily a place of religious, political or ideological indoctrination and also a place of violence. For months I have been oppressed by the feeling that since March Europe has literally released all the negative spirits of the last centuries from the bottle at one stroke.
Now a small excerpt from the interim evaluation of 2,300 questionnaires at mainly German kindergartens and schools in 2020:
In some crèches and kindergartens, parents have to leave their children at the door, even during the so-called acclimatization phase, because adults are not allowed to accompany them!
School classes with masks and wet jackets sit all day in classrooms with the windows open!
Again and again students collapse because of wearing masks and are punished with denunciation and exclusion on top of that!
Again and again it is suggested to young people that if you don’t wear a mask, you are a murderer! In the meantime, however, dozens of studies have shown that wearing everyday masks to curb the spread of the virus does absolutely nothing.
Pupils are only allowed to drink according to the schedule and go to the toilet, not when they need to!
In some schools it is no longer allowed to shower and blow-dry your hair after swimming lessons!
Again and again children are terrified, with the argument: If you don’t wear a mask, it’s your fault if grandpa and grandma die!
This list is madness, it is pathology. Here healthy people are made sick.
A human rights disaster
With what right – in the double sense of the word – do we simply steal everything from an entire generation of children and young people? Relationship and friendship, education and training, sport and health, freedom and self-efficacy, the acquisition of vital skills, simply and completely the future!
The UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Michelle Bachelet, recently spoke of a “human rights disaster” at the 41st session of the Human Rights Council. “But if the rule of law is not respected, the health emergency threatens to turn into a human rights catastrophe, the negative effects of which will long surpass those of the pandemic itself,” warned the UN High Commissioner.
To all the highest and constitutional judges in Germany and Austria: Immediately end all Covid-19 measures for young people, for children and adolescents, end the mask requirement and school closings, end the exaggerated hygiene and distance rules, come to your senses and look to Sweden!
The young Astrid Lindgren, author of Pipi Longstocking, wrote in her diary in the 1940s: “Mankind has lost its mind.”
Sweden in 2020. To date, this country has not carried out a lockdown, nor has it introduced a general mask requirement. No school closings and, above all, no masking for children and young people. In Sweden, the hundred thousand people prophesied by Angela Merkel, Sebastian Kurz, Christian Drosten and Co have not died to this day. Sweden does not make the healthy sick and does not abuse its children and adolescents with mask force.
Could it be that Covid-19 has mutated into a political virus in many parts of Europe? A small but possibly clarifying detail: Sweden is still neither in the euro zone nor a member of NATO. While Germany and Austria, for example, are in the second “lockdown”, schools, restaurants, fitness studios, cinemas etc. are open in neighboring Switzerland.
First judgment on the general obligation to quarantine
A Portuguese court of appeal (Tribunal da Relação de Lisboa) is the first court in Europe to lift the general quarantine requirement for those who have tested positive with a judgment of November 11, 2020. His reasoning: The principle of “in dubio pro reo” applies to courts. The PCR tests are unreliable and tested positive does not necessarily mean contagious or infected. According to the court, a medical diagnosis can only be made by a doctor (3).
Could it be that we are only witnessing a gigantic and historically unprecedented medical-political abuse of power? That a virus is being used as a scapegoat for something else?
Children and adolescents are not a virus risk for society, not even for the elderly, the sick and the elderly. Children are and will remain our only future!
Anyone who cannot stand a child’s laughter, who cannot bear the mental health of a child, who forces children to use masks and distance rules, is sick themselves. Not suffering from Covid-19, but from lovelessness, ignorance, hatred and dehumanization.
The history of mankind shows one thing impressively: no epidemic, no single virus can cause as much hardship, suffering, illness, misery and even death as a mentally ill society, human presumption and, above all, overconfidence. We should protect our children from that!
Sources and Notes:
(1) On March 16, 2020, French President Emmanuel Macron spoke of war seven times in his State of the Union address (1st lockdown) regarding the corona crisis: “We are at war, a health war, for sure. We are not fighting against an army or any other nation, but the enemy is there, insecure, fleeting and on the advance. (…) We are at war. ”
(2) There are now numerous international online platforms that publish international research reports, studies, evaluations, court rulings, etc. on Covid-19 without comment. For example the Swiss platform Swiss Policy Research.
(3) The original court judgment is available at: infosperber.ch
A selection of international research results on SARS-CoV-2 and children and adolescents:
- The Icelandic tracing pioneer Kari Stephanson, CEO of deCODEgenetics, did not find a single case in which a child under ten had infected his parents.
- The director of the US CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention), Robert Redfield, said that the number of additional suicides and drug deaths among adolescents in recent months has been far greater than the number of Covid-19 deaths.
- According to the US state health authority CDC, three times more children up to 14 years of age have died of influenza than of Covid-19 (101 versus 31) since the beginning of 2020. To put that in perspective: The USA has around 328 million inhabitants and the general mental and physical health of children and adolescents in the USA has been consistently poor for over 20 years than in any other western country. Even before Covid-19 and for years, around 2.5 million children in the USA have been homeless.
- A joint report from Sweden (without closing primary schools) and Finland (with closing primary schools) found that there was no difference in infection rates among children in the two countries. This joint state report was published by Sweden and Finland via the international press agency Reuters, which reported on it on July 15, 2020. So weeks before the state corona terror was introduced in schools in some German federal states such as North Rhine-Westphalia or Bavaria.
- A British study found that up to 60 percent of children and adolescents and around 6 percent of adults already have cross-reactive antibodies against the new coronavirus that have arisen through contact with previous coronaviruses.
- After the first lockdown, Saxony was the first federal state to start regular school operations, which were scientifically supported by Dresden University. Study leader Reinhard Berner explained to the Frankfurter Allgemeine on July 13th that in terms of Covid-19, in summary, children act more as a brake on the infection than as a carrier. See also “ Corona consequences for children ” and